Wednesday, October 18, 2006


We have a sales contract on our old house in N. Chatt. Looks as if we will close on 11/17. Please pray that the closing does not fall through...they have yet to inspect and finalize their financing so I am holding my breath (as I talk to the contractor, Lowes, the tile people, and the appliance people to get things in order for our new home on Signal). Lots of work to be done in both locations so we can officially call Signal Mountain home.

No comments:

Post a Comment