Sunday, March 04, 2007

First Day of School

Parker has now entered the big girl world of school.  She started at UTC's learning center this past Thursday when I went back to work.  She seemed to enjoy it but was definitely tuckered out from the change in routine.  She has now slept 5 nights in a row through the night (or at least we did not have to get up with her....she was somewhat talkative through the evening hours but did not fuss so we did not go get her). 



I am holding up OK after going back to work. It has been an adjustment and I am fortunate that I really enjoy my job and my boss which made it somewhat easier to go back. It was hard to leave Parker but it makes the time we spend together now more important.



Hope everyone is doing well....in other news, Michael, Parker and I are anxiously awaiting the news of our niece/nephew's arrival. Kelly is in labor so we are about to be an aunt and an uncle and Parker will have a cousin.  Hopefully we will have pictures soon to share.



Here is a picture from Parker's first day of school...



Dsc_4021



1 comment: