Monday, October 26, 2009

4 Weeks Old

Wow.  Time flies.  Chase is now 9 pounds, 2 ounces and 20.5 inches long.  He is growing at a good rate.  He had a check up this morning and all is well.  He also got a shot for Hepatitis B.  More shots next month...he was not a fan of the shot.  I don't blame him.  He still sleeps a lot but is becoming more alert in the mornings. I am going to start an evening routine with him tonight to start working on getting him  to understand what bedtime is and to work on having him sleep without me holding him.  He has slept the past 3 nights in the bed with me and I did not have to hold him so I am hoping we can move to the bassinett next. 


Here is a picture of him with his owl from his room.  I will try my best to take a picture each month of him with the owl so we can see how he is growing. 


DSC_7934



No comments:

Post a Comment