Monday, March 11, 2013

Then & Now

So, the last time I wrote on here it was 2011.  I've gone from this:




To this:



I now have a 3 1/2 year old who knows how to use an iPad, a 6 year old who started kindergarten this school year, and we ditched our old digs to build our current "dream" house.  Oh yeah--and I quit the corporate world for the stay at home mom world then on to the part-time working world.  That is a whole other post!

It has been an amazing couple of years.  If you asked me back in 2011 if I would have seen any of these changes coming (other than the kids growing up of course), I would have laughed.  Who quits their job AND builds a new house?  Certainly not this type A girl.  However, these changes have been so good for our family and honestly, for me.  I can't wait to share our journey to this point and forward.  Definitely lots of good material for my beloved "Project Life".  

No comments:

Post a Comment