Thursday, March 07, 2013

Well, Hello Again!

Where does the time go?  My blogging journey has spanned almost 7 years.  I have been on blogger, typepad, and now back to blogger.  I was looking through old posts on my blogs and am inspired again to keep going at this writing thing.  I love documenting our every day life.  When you get caught in the everyday chores, you can lose sight of what your whole life is about and feel like it is so, well, ordinary.  I've decided ordinary is good.  So good.

Who knew God could speak to you through Jiminy Cricket?  Who knew this type A, super control freak could take a huge leap of faith? And who knew that cozy cottages, trips to the fro yo place, the carpool line and thrifting would become part of my everyday?   So, sit back, relax, grab your favorite beverage of choice while I update you over the next couple of weeks at our oh so ordinary days and the major stories in-between.


No comments:

Post a Comment