Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Say What?

Out of the mouths of babes!  As any parent will tell you, their kids say just the cutest things.  Things that you are certain are so cute, you will never forget.  But then, you do.  So, Michael and I decided (after realizing that you really do forget), to come up with a quick and easy way to document funny or memorable things Parker says (and Chase too, once he can talk).  


I ran across some really cute digital journaling cards by Cathy Zielske  at Designer Digitals and my idea was born. 


DSC_0486 


I took the "Remember This" card from the  Monthly Journal Card Value Pack, recolored it in Photoshop Elements 8 to fit with my color scheme and there you go, an easy little book to keep handy for adding quotes from our first born.


DSC_0488 
  Easy peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment