Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ahh....Pancakes

We had pancakes for breakfast today!  Which means we have a (drumroll please.....) a working KITCHEN!  I will take pictures tomorrow and upload them as our tables (dining and kitchen) are arriving tomorrow so I can take pictures of 2 completed rooms (for the most part....just a couple of odds and ends to complete).   The pancakes were great and I look forward to cooking lots more stuff.  I got most of the kitchen items unpacked, washed and put away so I feel much better.   The house is starting to come together. I even got some scrapbooking completed this weekend as I went to scrapbook night with the Newcomers group.  Parker's book is coming along.  Lynn, I was able to work on the "All About Me" album you got me for Christmas and I finished putting together the album we started at CKC in Donna Downey's class...the "My Life Then...My Life Now" flip album.  All I have to do is add some pictures and the journaling.



I will upload pictures tomorrow of the kitchen, dining room and will post about Parker's big day this past Saturday where she met lots more family.   



No comments:

Post a Comment