Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dr Visit update

Went to the doctor this morning and all is well.  Parker is growing by leaps and bounds. She now weighs 7 lbs 14.5 oz and is 19.5 inches long.  I am excited as this means in a couple of days I can put her in the front carrier (you have to weigh 8 lbs).  Everything else looked good too.  She even rolled over from her tummy to her back for the doctor...4 times.  She is developing well.  Pray for us as we are going to begin the process of getting her to sleep on her back in the bassinet.  This will mean lots of crying on her part and a lot of patience on ours (something I am finally learning to get).  However, for me to be able to finally sleep in my own bed without a baby on top of me will make this process worth it. 



Anyways, Parker says hi to all and sends hugs, kisses and smiles your way.



No comments:

Post a Comment