Thursday, January 25, 2007

Parker Life Lesson for Mom #1

Disclaimer: not for those with weak stomachs



OK, I should have known....since Parker had her shots this week and was taking tylenol her BM's were not all that regular...in fact, they were non-existent.   So, one would think that I would know by now that it is the calm before the storm.  Oh man, was it ever the calm before the STORM.  Go figure.....she let loose this morning and exploded.  So, next time, I have fair warning...don't put her in my favorite outft, don't be far from the changing table, AND make sure there are wipes loaded in the wipe dispenser AND pick her up carefully when she appears to be crying for no reason....as there was definitely a reason.  At least we were home when it happened. 



Just one of many life lessons Parker will  bestow on her parents (Kelly, take note as your day is coming).



Hope everyone is having a great day (and of course I just made it immensly better by sharing the above entry about my child's potty habits). 



Countertops are being installed NOW!  Yippie! 



1 comment: